Beautiful Mind (Hardstyle) Beautiful Mind (Hardstyle)

Woah - Nice

As far as hardstyle go - I normally don't listen to it, so I won't rate it based upon genre. However, your production skills are quite good - but what amazes me is your flawless harmonic and melodic skill.
The rhyhtm was nice - but the transitions weren't :P
Finish it up and send me a PM when it's done, eh? :)

SoSexy SoSexy

I like it, but ---

I dunno why Bribaetz doesn't like it due to it effects - I personally find it to be quite advanced and nicely done.
I particulary like how you used the 3/4 beat for buildup
I do - however, hate the "so sexy" sample when you repeat it as much as you did - I'd also try putting reverb on it.
Actually, I'd try to put reverb on just about every instrument there.

Frajola responds:

Ok i'll improve it later.
and remove the so sexy stuff.
just the first will remain

Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix} Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix}

Returning the favor :)

I think the song is very good - dynamic and well-produced, but I would have preferred to hear claps than snares in the marks, as snares are mostly used to build in dance/trance.
Still - good show!

Fredgy responds:

thanks, i'll see what i can do ;-)

They Pray (Before They Kill) They Pray (Before They Kill)

Metal!

I checked out some of your songs after reading your reviews - and I'm glad I did.
This song is pretty good written, and I like the authencity of the drums.
The vocals are too muffled for my taste - but I haven't really pulled any points from them.
My main concern with this song is the guitar tone not being heavy enough - it just sounds a bit more punk/rock to me than metal.
I really loved the solo part- as well as the screams.
Anyhow: 8/10 and 5/5!

Nessbeatsfox responds:

To be honest, I completely agree with you. The problem with this song is I spent so much time on it, then my computer crashed and I had to rerecord it. After a while I got so tired of working on it I just rushed it, and it shows. One day I'll go back and remaster it, but it probably won't be for a while. Thanks a lot for taking the time to review!